We're expecting!

We're expecting!
Coming soon! Stephen and Janet will take you on their journey of their first pregnancy. We are both really excited to share this experience with the ones with love.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Braxton Kevin Grant

Good afternoon everyone!

It's been a while since the last update on this blog. I would first and foremost like to thank all the family that made it out Saturday evening. Steve (Grover) and I couldn't be more grateful for the gifts, laughs, and well wishes we received from you all.

After months of looking through thousands of baby names on mobile apps, websites, and books... we had pretty much narrowed it down to 4 names. I personally like Jaxson and Braxton while Steve liked Bentley and Brayden. For some odd reason, I've really liked the name Braxton for almost 10 years now...and I'm glad I didn't give up on it because Steve warmed up to it and finally decided that our little one will be named Braxton Kevin Grant. As most of you know, I recently lost my brother (Kevin) a little over a year ago and felt that having his first name as our sons middle name..was just the perfect thing to do. Our last long conversation together was about me having kids and us joking around about the idea of him being an uncle. We know it doesn't exactly go well together, but we both have no doubt in our minds that this name will be perfect for our baby.

We've been super excited about finishing the nursery. Can't wait to post pictures and update you all once we get all the furniture up. For those of you who really know Steve and I, know exactly how different we both are. If it were up to him... everything would be camouflage or NASCAR themed and if it were up to me... it would look like Count Draculas bedroom... so finding things we both like.. isn't an easy task!

We are finally near the third trimester mark... and I'm sure nerves, excitement, and joy will start kicking in overdrive. Thanks for reading and I'll keep updating!
                                     
             Much love! Steve, Janet, and baby Brax. <3 <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment